Riemann P20 sun protection factor 50+
Does what it says, provides 10 hours very waterproof protection.
Major downside - it stains everything. It leaves an oily pale yellow film on everything, lilos, garden furniture, clothing, swimwear, bedding, towels you name it it stains it. If it isn't black you'll see the stain. Am so mad, has cost a fortune to rectify. My £25 sun protection ruined my holiday staying with family and ruining their possessions.
The only product that made it eventually fade on clothes and fabrics was an Australian product Bosisto's Eucalyptus solution. After numerous washes. Vinegar or vanish were recommended to try from the Trip Advisor website, sadly they made no difference at all.
Will NEVER recommend this product to anyone.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- P20 Sun Protection
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "Got excited bout the product didn't have hair loss just wanted my hair to grow longer n fuller faster I only used the shampoo n conditioner my hair started to..."
- "I bought a container of Gillette shaving foam and it exploded. The explosion completely ruined my bathroom and cost me thousands of dollars in repairs. The representative of Gillette who..."
- "Really poor customer service I sent request to change booking from staying 3 nights to 2 night (Flexible) nothing response also cancelled 1 night how come show me will refuse..."
- "I bought a Lenovo laptop from Grays on line few weeks ago. When it arrive it came with wrong power adapter. The adapter was out dated and not match with..."
- "Worst service ever! Im not a regular Pizza Hut customer but after today's experience it's going to be the last. Here is the story: Simon (Runaway Bay, Gold Coast Pizza Hut's franchisee)..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."